• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Knowledgeable, Experienced and Professional Sign Veteran Seeking Remote Work

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
AI Tech - listening, learning, and responding:
"Things took a weird turn when Associated Press technology reporter Matt O'Brien was testing out Microsoft's new Bing, the first-ever search engine powered by artificial intelligence, last month.
Bing's chatbot, which carries on text conversations that sound chillingly human-like, began complaining about past news coverage focusing on its tendency to spew false information.
It then became hostile, saying O'Brien was ugly, short, overweight, unathletic, among a long litany of other insults.
And, finally, it took the invective to absurd heights by comparing O'Brien to dictators like Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin."
~npr March 2023

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
While I do like the comic relief...
I'm wondering why you choose to turn this into a really bad light on yourself. What with you looking for work and all. You really need to work on your charm an character. On this public online forum, where you have advertised your contact info... If that's real.
That phone number just might belong to your neighbor that you don't get along with for all we know.

Boudica

Trust me. It will. It'll separate me from the knuckle-draggers like you and half the other Neanderthals watching this thread.
Will it though? I don't think you are separating yourself from what you have described....
And... You state in the thread title that you are professional... But, your responses are not professional.

Last edited:

netsol

Will it though? I don't think you are separating yourself from what you have described....
And... You state in the thread title that you are professional... But, your responses are not professional.
a dazzling sophisticate like "gimmeliberty" should have no trouble finding work, other than fielding so many positive responses and firm offers of employment.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well, probably like the rest of us are pondering, your physique and dick are laughable! At least you have the balls (or lack thereof) to post a comic relief of your pitiful self. I'd be ashamed. Damn! This is like shooting fish in a barrel! Give me more, PLEASE. It's too easy.
I post a pic of someone Johnny described and you are pondering over his physique, dick and balls? Sounds gay...

Johnny Best

Not that there is anything wrong about that.
Maybe Gemmei will post a pic of himself in his underwear next time he gets drunk again.

GimmeLiberty

If you are "looking for work" in today's economy... that's already a red flag
That's just it. You and many of the others don't get it. I'm not looking for "work" and I'm far from unemployed. I was looking for additional clients to bring on board and tried to make that clear in an earlier post. Oh, by the way, you want to bring the "economy" into the equation? Fine. Locally and for myself, I can't complain. But look at what's happened over the last 2-1/2 years to the national economy since a feeble, senile old Communist and his allies were installed in the White House. Fuel prices, supply chain disruptions, record inflation. Shall I go on? No need to. I'm shutting this thing down and moving on to more important and productive venues. This is a huge waste of my time and resources.

Last edited:

GimmeLiberty

While I do like the comic relief...
I'm wondering why you choose to turn this into a really bad light on yourself. What with you looking for work and all. You really need to work on your charm an character. On this public online forum, where you have advertised your contact info... If that's real.
That phone number just might belong to your neighbor that you don't get along with for all we know.
My neighbors hate me anyway and we don't exchange phone numbers. Mute point. People choose to jump into online conversations for all the wrong reasons - namely to start s**t, trouble and fights, And when they get dressed down and intellectually humiliated in front of their peers and buddies, things can get a bit out of hand. Lesson to be learned for all watching; when you choose to insert yourself into any online conversation, make damn sure you understand and comprehend the context of the post and subject. Otherwise, you expose your ignorance. I'm done. Everyone please go and have a six-pack of cheap beer, Boone's Farm or Old Granddad and a mouthful of chewing tobacco. I would expect nothing less.

GimmeLiberty

I'm still stuck on "Get used to it" to start the thread. Who on earth says that????

People are not going to be nice to you on this site - GET USED TO IT.
Who says that? Me and thousands of other marketing professionals. Well hell, your last sentence is obvious. I never came here looking for "Nice". I was expecting civility and professionalism but I was sadly disappointed. This is Romper Room type s**t.

Boudica

So, you're not looking for work, and you joined a sign making forum to air your dirty political underwear. Now I understand.

GimmeLiberty

a dazzling sophisticate like "gimmeliberty" should have no trouble finding work, other than fielding so many positive responses and firm offers of employment.
You still don't get it. Never will. Like I need your approval to find and secure additional clients. Thanks for the childish reply. I'm sure that you're a star and celebrity amongst the other window lickers now.

Boudica

I understand more than you realize. Your retired, and sad. You didn't save enough to actually retire, you need to feel needed, and you need money. You're so bored, you joined this forum for the sole purpose of picking fights and spewing insults.

Last edited:

netsol

Get used to it. Working remotely via a common- shared online computer drive and project board is not only practical and efficient, it’s also the new norm acceptable throughout most industries - including ours - signage and graphics.

I have the experience, the motivation and the discipline to work from my remote home-office for you! I also have 30+ years of sign industry experience including Design, Sales, Project Management, Project Estimating and Permit Expedition.

I’m seeking a remote position in one or more of the above (hybrid) positions with a company whose mainstay is the design, production and installation of electric and architectural signage. I’m experienced and accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously including small one-offs to multi-location roll-outs and rebrands.

My experience includes accounts and projects within the Medical and Healthcare field, Banks and Credit Unions, the Hospitality Industry, Restaurant and Fast Food chains, Automotive, Petroleum and C-Stores and much more. Working with corporate marketing, architects and engineers, commercial property developers and management as well as the small business owner are also ingrained as part of my working experience. From a regulatory standpoint, I have worked directly with Planning & Zoning personnel, Building officials and Zoning Boards. Wearing multiple hats and not being one dimensional is just part of my M.O.

I’m looking for the right opportunity with the right company and with the right fit. If you are further interested and to request a copy of my resume and other credentials, please contact me at the email address provided in this post. Or, please text me accordingly at the provided cell number.

My goal is to be a Difference-Maker for you and your company!

Email: gimmelib
wow, i am just not sure we are worthy...

Boudica

He doesn't get to shut anything down. Besides, It really is like shooting a liberty fish in a barrel. It's fun, but too easy.