• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1k misprinted business cards

GoodPeopleFlags

You could make a 1000-piece house of cards!

You could use them as bookmarks for 1000 books!

You could put stacks of them under the legs of wobbly tables!

Tiny coasters!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, if burning them isn't cool, then give them to all the kids this summer so they can put them in the spokes of their bicycles. By the time they get home, the parents won't know what caused them to blur, but it'll still be good advertising !!

W

wetgravy

Ouch mosh.

You know those wall spots where people put hundreds of posters .. and grafitti ... and of course want ads ... i could make a big graphic out of the business cards. Since they are for design and illustration they have 2 sides that flow from one to the other (and if you have 2 cards they make the full graphic) ... 1k cards would be a big section of 20x50 cards which would be about 3.5' x 12.5' ... A designer friend also suggested taking one of my big masonite panels I make to do illustrations on ... to line those big 4'x6' panels with them just the same and then start painting over them for my office.