• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st Annual Signs 101 T-Shirt Design Contest

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
bugs_bunny.gif
U noticed that huh Doc. So how about an entry from U Mr. T.

neato

This is my revised design. For some reason I couldn't edit my last post?

Anyway, I wasn't sure what colors the actual shirt could be, but I can change this for another color if necessary.

Attachments

• signs101t.jpg
    signs101t.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 182

SouthPaw

I like the dancing grannies. And some time ago you did a gif of a cat looking through the screen (like I had a hole in my monitory) and blinking. That was pretty neat.

Where do you get all these gifs at, Fred?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
cat16.gif
cat16.gif
cat16.gif

3 Days to Go

I spent a few hours after searching Google for animated GIFs at a couple of free sites for the bulk of them and then right clicked others to save them as I saw them in use. I keep them in a dedicated folder at my regular website for easy access.

JoySigns

Here's my submission. Bright lime green (such as Avery iguana green) is one of my "new" favorite colors for signage (and Clothing!) so I decided to use it. The small text says: "A community of signmakers".

Attachments

• JOYtshirt2.jpg
    JOYtshirt2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 172
  • signs101JOY.jpg
    signs101JOY.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What format are you uploading and what is it's size?

JPG works the best and there is an 800 x 800 pixel size limit. Try sizing it down and upload it again.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Never mind Joy. I fixed it.

The problem was that your JPG's were saved in CMYK color mode instead of RGB. JPG format is intended to be native RGB and, while you can obviously save one in CMYK, most browsers and internet software will not get along with it in CMYK.