• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(2) HP L25500 60" Units for Sale!

nate

Come one, come all! Jump on the latex wagon, or add to your latex collection! Two great L25500 machines, 60" wide, ready to take you in to the next wave of digital large format printing!

Please contact Harley @ 801-483-9465 x154 or harley@vmutah.com for further information!

nate

Used I assume?

How much?
how many sq. ft. printed?
under warranty?

Thanks

They're both used-- They both come directly from my shop-- this isn't a middle man sale or anything. Each machine is out of warranty, but has been under an extended service contract with HP since the warranty expired. Both machines are in great health.

I'll post in just a second with the square feet totals.

Thanks

Pat Whatley

Love when people try to sell something but won't tell you the price. Makes me think i'm dealing with a shady used car salesman.

DRamm76

Whats your BEST price? Come on..you give me BEST deal and I buy EVERYTHING from you in the FUTURE! Come on..Work with me..I'm new customer..I deserve BIG DISCOUNT

nate

Thank you for the responses. Anyone who's given me an email address should have both machines' information in their email inbox.

I won't be around tomorrow, but if anyone else would like a copy, or for further information please contact Harley @ 801-483-9465 x154 or harley@vmutah.com

Thanks for looking.