• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(2) Simple Font I.D.'s......I hope?

Danny-The-Dude

Here a (2) logo's I need to re-create.

The script font has me a bit stumped.......found a lot close, but none the same.

I have the Principal logo, but need to add the "Funds" word underneith. Seems to be a slanted arial, but not quite?

Thanks in advance!

Danny "The Dude"
mentzel3@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Luedtke.jpg
    Luedtke.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Principal-Funds.jpg
    Principal-Funds.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 53

Danny-The-Dude

Fonts?

Okay........I am a font junkie.....I buy those compilation dics any time I see them, but low and behold..........I went through my list of just over 5000 fonts, and I don't have either of those.......where is a good place to buy these?

Danny "The Dude"
mentzel3@yahoo.com

Danny-The-Dude

Wow........some people.

Bigdawg - :thankyou: Thanks......I will type them in and buy them. I just didn't know where to go get them that was a trustworthy place.

Shovelhead - Thanks for bashing. It's amazing how some people juat want to trash someone for asking a simple question and not offer any help at all. Karma is an awesome thing......I hope you find out........over and over again. :Cool 2:

Danny "The Dude"
mentzel3@yahoo.com