• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

24"Wx36"H real estate sign frame

RyanFelty

Does anyone know if they even make a 24x36 real estate sign frame that sticks in the ground?? I have seen tons of 36x24 but our customer wants the sign to stand tall. Any help or referrals would be greatly appreciated!

FatCat

Also, Grimco has them as a slide-in H-Frame, but they also have a 6" rider at the bottom - not sure which you need.

ChicagoGraphics

The only ones I know of that are tall like that would be the "L" shape like what Century 21 and coldwell banker use and Grimco carrys them they are called Single arm sign post

Retro Graphics

Does anyone know if they even make a 24x36 real estate sign frame that sticks in the ground?? I have seen tons of 36x24 but our customer wants the sign to stand tall. Any help or referrals would be greatly appreciated!
i bought some from harbor sales once but they seem to be all out as I was looking for some again. I have 1 in my front yard for my business, looks far better than a step stake.