• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3M 180cV3

WestcoastSigns

I recently bought the bundle of 3m v2 with the laminate. Just curious.... does the laminate always have such a strong odour when it is unrolled? It smells like a furniture factory!!!

I'm finding it's the 180cv3 that has a really strong odour. The smell is really smelly compared to other vinyl I've tried. Am I only one who's noticed?

WB

I just ordered 2 rolls of version 3.. says so on teh box but it still has the V2 lined pattern in the adhesvie.. even looked at it with a magnifing glass..

Maybe it's just me but I like the way 3M adhesive smells compared to other brands.. mmmmmmm

kustomkoncepts

I have stopped using 3M because of this. I think there is a huge conspericy around V2 to V3 change over.

I know that I have had a roll labeled V3 when it first was anounced and it definately had bi-directional lines in the adhesion I KNOW IT DID.

the last 3 rolls I bought of V3 was still V2 material it was in a v3 box and roll labled V3 and is more money than the old V2.

3M thinks we's is stupid I quess and they say they are microspopic cross hair lines BS!!

I hate the Uni Line material as you can't push the vinyl against the lines or you get damage in it and little bubbles.

I personally liked the old glue they had too before they changed to this light grey glue even. Remember how 180C and others had a almost painted on looking light brown/tan glue?? that was the best stuff.

3M call me when you pull you head out of your A$$ and fix this problem and I might come back to your products!! I know I am not a big player in the game but what you are doing is wrong for everyone.

JUST MY OPINION!