• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over & BEPO

GypsyGraphics

Anyone using the 4over "BEPO" program on your website?? Any success stories, or is it a waste of time. It looks pretty easy to setup, but will anyone use it to buy anything??

https://trade.4over.com/orders/bepo.php

Thought of few of my cheapskate clients might like, but they don't. I thought they would like not having to pay a design fee for the stuff they think should be a piece of cake, but they don't. They still want me to hold their hand through the whole process, but I won't.

One thing I really didn't like from the start was, entering the prices for every single frigg'n product and variation... who's got the time. And if the price changes, your SOL. I wanted to be able to just enter a straight mark up percentage for each category, that would auto-magically update with 4 Over's changes. Told 4 over that almost a year ago and they didn't listen so it's a NO GO on the BEPO!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
ive only gotten a few orders off it...ad honestly, usually we have to re-lay the art because the customer "couldn't get the background right" or "the colors off"...so we end up charging them the design fee anyway and they're getting a crap design because they did it themselves and i'm just copying that....

JAMEY

What I don't like about BEPO is that it only works with Authroize.net and won't work with the Paypal gateway.

etailogic

BEPO vs isigndesigner

We've set up BEPO for several websites, and we've also set up the tool from isigndesigner.com -- we find a lot of our clients prefer the latter. BEPO's product line seems to be a bit limited. And the Authorize.net-only set-up doesn't help. At least the isigndesigner.com tool doesn't require any payment processor linking. Even still it's a bit crude, but there just aren't many affordable options out there.

We're currently working on our own design tool that we'll offer as a widget. Stay tuned.

Locals Find!

I tried it for over a year got one customer off of it. Most people were too confused by all the controls.Waste of time.

I went with the zetaprints online designer. Took a bit to setup but, it gets used. I set up catalogs with pre done templates for each Real Estate office I work with.

The agents simply sign up and get to choose from those designs. They simply fill out a form to fill in their information and upload a photo. They can pay through paypal and I get an email notification both from the site and paypal. The files get exported to me in native corel files so makes sending them to press fairly painless.

What was really cool was being able to setup any product I wanted from Signs to cards and even website banner ads. Pretty much the only limitation is your imagination and time willing to spend setting them up.