• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A goat and six whores...seriously?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I blame outcomes-based education for this.

JB

Goat.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"It appears all four tires are off the bead. They don't seem to mention that."

Now the 6 whores part makes more sense:
A palanquin is a covered litter, usually for one passenger. It is carried by an even number of bearers (between two and eight, but most commonly four) on their shoulders, by means of a pole projecting fore and aft. The word is derived from the Sanskrit palyanka, meaning bed or couch.

James Burke

"It appears all four tires are off the bead. They don't seem to mention that."

Now the 6 whores part makes more sense:
A palanquin is a covered litter, usually for one passenger. It is carried by an even number of bearers (between two and eight, but most commonly four) on their shoulders, by means of a pole projecting fore and aft. The word is derived from the Sanskrit palyanka, meaning bed or couch.
It does make sense....kinda like pallbearers.

Johnny Best needs to illustrate this for us....seriously.

JB

James Burke

I think if one really cared about a goat (the way Notarealsignguy cares for his chickens) one would hold off and upgrade to the full eight whore's power option.
Not with the price of fuel these days.

I'd bet a goat and two chickens that there's an electric model in the works.

JB

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think if one really cared about a goat (the way Notarealsignguy cares for his chickens) one would hold off and upgrade to the full eight whore's power option.
I'm not gonna be judgey and say those hens are a bunch of whores but the tail feathers laying all over the coup are hard to ignore. The rooster might be living his best life but I see a smoker in his near future.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe it's muslim for 2000 goats meaning virgins and 6 fun ones to play with for the ride.

netsol

Maybe it's muslim for 2000 goats meaning virgins and 6 fun ones to play with for the ride.
when don imus had his ranch, his wife said they had hundreds of sheep.
she didn't want to cast aspersions on the ranch hands, but she said if she moved the zipper on her purse from side to side loudly, the sheep would run off in a panic...