• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A new level of creepy

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I heard that the first step in a male turning into a woman is to get a Facebook account. Won't take long that the male starts to paint their nails and start using "ewww" in their emails.

So, ahh...... what's wrong with all that ??:noway:

DL Signs

Never go against the family
So... If you're a raging heterosexual male with lesbian tendencies, does that make you a bi with today's standards?
It's tough being old and confused :p

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I tell everyone that I'm a lesbian..... trapped in a man's body. I'm just gonna let it ride out how God planned it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Once the transition is complete, he might be eligible to make it on Bud Light cans! And then it's off to commercials in his bathtub with all the BL he can drink!

Dylan_Mulvaney_Bud_Light.jpg

gnubler

No kidding. All for the benefit of AI, though. This is a public page and the bots are crawling through it as we type.

Do they make bathtubs that big? Maybe a large livestock water trough.

JBurton

Signtologist
WTF, page two is all about trannies and being stuck inside gino. Y'all are sickos. I love it.
Except tex who trolled some dead video link.

gnubler

Coming soon, tattoo branding linking straight to your Facebook! You know it's coming. I think this happened a while back in Europe and it didn't work out so well.

1680898565229.jpeg

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It's still beer inside. I don't give 2 shlts about what's printed on it just as long as they don't start making a can that resembles a pecker.