• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A real test

tiamarie

Hi, all! Does anyone have any idea what this font is. At least I think it's a font. Mom said she thought she'd seen it elsewhere, but can't remember the name. Sorry the file is dark, I actually lightened it up.
Thanks!!!

Attachments

• tarnishedbglight2.jpg
    tarnishedbglight2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 172

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry L'il Dawg ... too much of a challenge for me. I tried but not luck.
You may want to go to a site like dafont.com and browse their Horror Fonts section.

Font ID

Anybody know what this font is? Font is question is the one used in "Porki Mueller".

Help

Attachments

• PDRM0106.JPG
    PDRM0106.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 119

tiamarie

I've tried the what the font forum and no luck there either. I'll try Fred's suggestion. Thanks for trying!!
Tia

Flame

Don't forget some people make their own fonts, and never sell them or put them up on the market. It's getting easier and easier to do. Heck, I made my own font a few years ago with no experience in typography at all. Took me a LONG time, and it pretty well turned out crappy, but I DID make one to use in my computer. There's a chance your font was part of someone's personal collection.

The answer? Take it to the vector doctor.