• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a wiper question

MikePro

for my 160, I'm able to do a "cleaning" by using the test print button when the printer is either paused (during a print) or not yet loaded/scanned with material.

...or i just set a 1min nozzle wash, to wet the heads before the wiper action kicks-in.

gabagoo

for my 160, I'm able to do a "cleaning" by using the test print button when the printer is either paused (during a print) or not yet loaded/scanned with material.

...or i just set a 1min nozzle wash, to wet the heads before the wiper action kicks-in.

I run the test print every morning but it does not run that sequence of wiping the heads. I find that my yellow head is very frequently about running at about 65% and it seems that a head wiping always seems to solve the problem. I just cant figure out how to get the wiper to just wipe the heads. I even tried a 5 minute nozzle wash and it finished up but did not go through the sequence that it normally does. All inks are not at the low notification so I know it is not that.