• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

adobe photoshop cs6 beta download

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I just got an email for it today but I believe I'll pass on this one because I just upgraded to CS5 from 2 in November.

For those of you who do test it out, please let us know what you think.

JB

Derf

This looks like quite an up grade from 5, the addition of video and some elements of lightroom are very nice.

Thanks for the post Eric.

rjssigns

Feh. Another upgrade, yawn. They have to constantly have people on the upgrade path or they will go out of business, plain and simple. How many of those whizbang features will you actually use?

I can have the latest most expensive software running on the fastest computer and Mike Lavallee will beat the skin off of me with a $200 air brush.

No matter what you do it boils down to talent, "seat time" and how hard you can actually drive the tools of your craft.

If software were the answer we would all be daVincis.

phototec

Yeeeepppp, been using the Photoshop CS6 beta all afternoon.

Been using Adobe Photoshop since before it was released, started using the first ever beta copy back in 1989 when it was exclusively for Macintosh.

Got to admit I really like this latest CS6 version, totally awesome, can't wait for the final release!

:cool1: :rock-n-roll: :thumb: :toasting: :corndog: :loveya: :omg2: :clapping: :wavingflag: