• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All it's missing is the circus music...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Concerning tonight's deba(cle)te:

Dear time machine, PLEASE take me back to when civility, dignity, respect and true statesmanship was the norm.

JB

ikarasu

No kidding. A president should be civil... respectful, charismatic, and a Leader. Neither side has shown that so far!

If I were the moderator, I would have walked out in the first 30 minutes... can't believe how much patience he has!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
No kidding. A president should be civil... respectful, charismatic, and a Leader. Neither side has shown that so far!

If I were the moderator, I would have walked out in the first 30 minutes... can't believe how much patience he has!
The mod is a rat too. They need a mic cutoff

James Burke

I think this should have been filmed with each candidate in a soundproof booth, with responses only allowed during their time to rebut.

Chris Wallace needs a whip and a chair for this one.

JB

WildWestDesigns

Been using one of the youtube streams for this. They tend to get out of the way and let people make up their own mind versus the talking heads thru the traditional channels (and that includes the traditional channel's streams as well).

To think that this wouldn't be contentious on either end, I think is a little naive for this election debate for sure, but this is something that has been going on within the last 2 decades, just having gotten more despicable the further we have gone along.

James Burke

Any thinking person would have to agree that they were both were un-chained cannons, no matter what ANY media outlet says.

I hate to admit it, but We the People were the losers in this one.

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Heh, I missed the whole thing - had to wrap some ATMs in a storage warehouse that had no wi-fi.
So depending on which news service I check in on I will know exactly who came out on top.

Johnny Best

I was surprised Joe lasted 90 minutes and did not nod out. He reminds me of the movie The Manchurian Candidate. I am sure he got a scream from AOC's house when he called Trump a "clown".

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Heard a little 10 second clip on the radio this morning - that's enough for me.

Pretty sad and unprofessional from the sounds of it, but then again it's exactly what I expected.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Heard a little 10 second clip on the radio this morning - that's enough for me.

Pretty sad and unprofessional from the sounds of it, but then again it's exactly what I expected.

After listening to a few highlight clips I found it pretty awe-inspiring.
"Awe-Crap"

Stacey K

I like making signs
Big Trump fan here. I was disappointed. I really thought Trump could have done a better job making points on his accomplishments. One of them being the lowest unemployment rate ever for black Americans. Foolish not to have brought that up.

Did this really make or break ANYONE'S decision on who they are voting for? I have to believe if you are still undecided, you are living in a hole or you have no intention on voting.

Notarealsignguy

It kind of reminded me of this movie
grumpyoldmen.jpg

WildWestDesigns

Big Trump fan here. I was disappointed. I really thought Trump could have done a better job making points on his accomplishments. One of them being the lowest unemployment rate ever for black Americans. Foolish not to have brought that up.

Trump is too bombastic and because of that, there isn't any follow through. Nothing new about that though, he was that way back in 2016.

....you have no intention on voting.

There was quite the motivational video making the rounds of needing to go out and vote. I'll leave it at that. More then likely you'll have to find reviews of it as I think it was taken down due to the backlash.

Notarealsignguy

I have to believe if you are still undecided, you are living in a hole or you have no intention on voting.
I agree with this 100% and find it very unfortunate. It is a product of the 2 party system that has morphed itself into this gigantic money making machine much like everything else. College football comes to mind and highschool sports won't be far behind. We are the customers of the politicians now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It was sad for sure, but my guy came out a winner, in my opinion. With the bullcrap going on in the streets with peaceful rioters, the burning of city blocks and killing of innocent people..... how else could some guy who doesn't wanna play by the rules, ever win ?? The polls and all the other silly nonsense the fake news puts out, it'll be over when it's over. So carry on with whatever it is you do.