• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alone in the shop!

Mosh

I have been thinking about just closing up for awhile and building a new house. I have a great place on one of my farms.

SignManiac

Mosh if I could walk away from this biz, I would. Nothing wrong with finding a new direction in life. Too much of anything can ruin your outlook on life. Life is too damn short to waste on doing the same thing until you reach your grave. Variety is the spice of life. The more you experience, the richer you are.

BobM

I am planning on setting up a retail shirt store. Going into the warehouse I have over 2,000 blank shirts in house. I am thinking a blank shirt sale, like $4 a shirt and $8 sweats.

Have to do better than that to put Walmart out of business. Pocket T's $3.50.

John Butto

Schadenfreude

Mosh you seem to in a good place in your life to have so many outlets to pick from. Do not think your going to get a pat on your back and a gold watch for all your years in the business from your fellow sign friends who should be wishing you luck in the future.

I am a one man shop too.... Got "Employee of the Month" AGAIN......:ROFLMAO:

AL

But do you get the employee of the month parking spot?
I do :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• EOM.jpg
    EOM.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 77

petepaz

when i work on the weekends it's great
no one asking stupid questions, don't have to look at other employees goofing off/wasting time, no phones are ringing and i get a ton more work done