• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alone in the shop!

Mosh

Well for the first time in years I am a one person shop. I while back we lost two big accounts because they simply are doing them in-house. Then we lost a big screenprinting contract to a big printer in Kansas City. Well now my last helper has just moved out of town on me.

I kinda like it, not near as much stress. It is lonely here today, strange to not have anyone to talk to all day long. Plenty of small sign work for me to keep busy, just not used to being alone in this big shop.

mikey-Oh

don't they migrate south for winter?

heard some of those tarkio tracks. quite a bit more twang but mikey likey. thanks for the suggestion!

WildWestDesigns

At times I like it when the one helper that I do have isn't around. It gives me a chance to catch up and listen to all my OTR(which they can't stand).

RebeckaR

I've been down to a one woman operation since August.
LOVIN' IT!

Except, now I don't have anyone else to blame things on. I guess that's a plus too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It could be worse. Be grateful for what you have and find new ones if you need any.

eddesign

run

I owe NO money to anyone, no car, house, equipment payments so I can charge way less than any shop in the area. I have in fact ran several shops out with my low pricing, then when they are gone I raise the prices back up to normal
Hey Mosh a guess your tactics are not working to well for you now:Oops:

iSign

I owe NO money to anyone, no car, house, equipment payments so I can charge way less than any shop in the area. I have in fact ran several shops out with my low pricing, then when they are gone I raise the prices back up to normal
Hey Mosh a guess your tactics are not working to well for you now:Oops:

:goodpost:

So ur cans finally walked out on u...I WONDER WHY!

:goodpost:

awww... ya canned 2 cans, and now the other can, can't! :omg: (or won't)

gnatt66

its funny/sad when mosh gets mashed on here....some people don't get that every good message board has members that arent just members..they are characters...they make us laugh..shake our heads..whatever..but they keep people talking and returning to see what happened next, etc.

it's not a bad thing, imo...

CheapVehicleWrap

Attachments

• twocan.jpg
    twocan.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 69

BobM

its funny/sad when mosh gets mashed on here....some people don't get that every good message board has members that arent just members..they are characters...they make us laugh..shake our heads..whatever..but they keep people talking and returning to see what happened next, etc.

it's not a bad thing, imo...

EXACTLY right :goodpost:

Mosh

I am planning on setting up a retail shirt store. Going into the warehouse I have over 2,000 blank shirts in house. I am thinking a blank shirt sale, like $4 a shirt and $8 sweats.

SignManiac

Don't feel bad for the Mosh. He has survived the sign biz for near twenty years and twenty baby mamas, I'm sure he will do just fine. He's just on walkabout, finding himself!

Sometimes it takes a little self revelation to find ones direction. Been there, still doing it.