• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph AE-70 Express User Manual

cej575

Hello, I am trying to track down a user manual for my AE-70 plotter. Does anyone have a manual that could be scanned and uploaded? Thank you for any help.

qmr55

Can anything in these help you?

Attachments

• repymot.pdf
    69.9 KB · Views: 461
  • rephead.pdf
    62.1 KB · Views: 478

cej575

Thanks for the replies. I am having a problem wherein the blade is not cutting all the way through the vinyl regardless of which blade I use and regardless of depth setting. I am using Flexi 8 and even with the speed set to lowest and pressure highest it is not cutting through. I am hoping it is an adjustment or cleaning issue - but I am shooting in the dark without a manual.

cej575

The teflon strip seems brand new - not even a scuff on it. Is there a height adjustment on the strip?

Techman

the manual is just about useless. What is posted above is all you get.

first check to see if the software setting for the pressure is correct.
Then check to see if the pressure in the cutter is correct. All you have to do is run thru the menu choices. You can find those settings easy.

Is the blade extending our far enuf out of the black cap?

Is the blade holder bracket on the solenoid free to move up and down with no resistance?

You can push the menu button to see if the cutter solenoid will lower the blade or not. If it lowers then you know it the board is ok. It will not press with a lot of down force. It presses down with just grams of force.

I have an extra blade solenoid if you wish to get one. PM me if you wish.

cej575

Thanks Teckman. I'll go back through and make sure I didn't miss something. I am guessing that the blade solenoid would control not only the vertical movement but also the pressure - so a bad solenoid may not apply adequate pressure?