• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

and again. the failure known as Flexi shows it's true colors

S

Sign-Man Signs

Seems like we go through this "complain" routine and "opinions" every other month about Flexi. Look, Flexi is by far the best "Sign Shop Based" software on the market. What I see and hear is "people" that bash Flexi usually have issues with their system and not the software. I personally have used Flexi since they started. I just paid $350.00 dollars to get Vista (POS) to work with Flexi. Still, IMO, it's the best. I may have an issue every now and then, but usually my fault rushing the program to the next thing I want to do.
As far as SAI support, I get it when I need it. When I installed the upgrade for Vista(POS), SAI spent hours helping me through the upgrade, at no charge.
If you want to use Corel, AI, that's fine. I attribute most Flexi failures to operator error. Flexi is for professionals and we will continue to use it over the others.
Clarification on POS (piece of shit). Inventors of Vista should dis-membered and feed to the wolves. I would love to have the SOBs that dreamed up Vista line up so I could hit each of them over the head with a bat to ensure that their kind never breed. Sorry, rant......

PMG

Seems like we go through this "complain" routine and "opinions" every other month about Flexi. Look, Flexi is by far the best "Sign Shop Based" software on the market. What I see and hear is "people" that bash Flexi usually have issues with their system and not the software. I personally have used Flexi since they started. I just paid $350.00 dollars to get Vista (POS) to work with Flexi. Still, IMO, it's the best. I may have an issue every now and then, but usually my fault rushing the program to the next thing I want to do.
As far as SAI support, I get it when I need it. When I installed the upgrade for Vista(POS), SAI spent hours helping me through the upgrade, at no charge.
If you want to use Corel, AI, that's fine. I attribute most Flexi failures to operator error. Flexi is for professionals and we will continue to use it over the others.
Clarification on POS (piece of shit). Inventors of Vista should dis-membered and feed to the wolves. I would love to have the SOBs that dreamed up Vista line up so I could hit each of them over the head with a bat to ensure that their kind never breed. Sorry, rant......
Could Vista be a piece a shit because u dont know how to use it just like you say the peeps with flexi errors dont know how to use flexi LOL:doh:

S

Sign-Man Signs

No PMG, Vista is a POS. Seen any positive posts about Vista? I think not. You actually telling me you think Vista is a good product?
Vista has been out what? Maybe a good year. And Flexi, that continues to improve it's product for the user? Vista was created for one thing and one thing only...greed. I stand by my conviction, Vista is another clone of Microsoft ME and we all know how well that went over. Maybe Vista will spurr a new OS like ME spawned XP. You're such a Vista lover, how about sending me $375.00 for the up grade I had to spend to make Vista work with my Flexi Sign Pro.

PMG

how about sending me $375.00 for the up grade I had to spend to make Vista work with my Flexi Sign Pro.
Im not sending you Jack ,sounds like flexi owes you 375$......and yes i have no issues with vista...because i was smart enough not to load flexi in vista even though 8.5 and up is VISTA READY.:doh:

SignBurst PCs

No PMG, Vista is a POS. Seen any positive posts about Vista? I think not. You actually telling me you think Vista is a good product?
Vista has been out what? Maybe a good year. And Flexi, that continues to improve it's product for the user? Vista was created for one thing and one thing only...greed. I stand by my conviction, Vista is another clone of Microsoft ME and we all know how well that went over. Maybe Vista will spurr a new OS like ME spawned XP. You're such a Vista lover, how about sending me $375.00 for the up grade I had to spend to make Vista work with my Flexi Sign Pro.

I have plenty of good things to say about Vista. I don't believe that it is a POS at all. It had its problems with drivers and transfer speeds up until SP1, but Vista has been around for a couple years (+) now. They fixed the major issues with SP1 and we are about to get SP2. It has been stable and solid for a good deal of time. My Vista systems are twice as stable as my XP systems ever were. Put Vista on decent hardware and you save yourself a whole lot of trouble.

Sign-Man Signs, what are your issues with Vista? In most cases, I find that people that hate Vista have no real issues other than vague and general complaints that they have "heard" about from someone else. Vista has issues, yes. But so does every software out there. Most "problems" that people have are related to it not being "like XP". It has a couple things moved here and there, but the majority of people get used to it very quickly.

If you are basing your hatred of Vista on the $375 you paid, then you have it backward. You didn't spend $375 to make Vista work with Flexi. You spent $375 to make Flexi work with Vista. You should take up that issue with Flexi, not blame it on Vista. In all reality, this is the case with any software. When a new OS comes out, software developers (i.e. SAI/Flexi) make their buck charging for the upgrade to be compatible with the new OS. Think about that. Who did you pay the $$ to, SAI or Microsoft? Who made the buck? The software developers (SAI/Flexi) are just as much (or more) "at fault" as Microsoft is for releasing a new OS.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Typical responses. I stand corrected. I'm an idiot and Vista is the best thing since sex.