• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another early Christmas surprise!

SignManiac

My business partners and I devoured three of these last night instead of a turkey. Each one weighed 4lbs and now I think I have gout! I love any reason to celebrate over lobster :)

Attachments

• 4pounder.jpg
    4pounder.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 64

AUTO-FX

Never had lobster, except in ravioli. Will they fight each other if you take off the bands? You could have a brief sporting event right before the cook off. That's probably illegal though, huh?

SignManiac

Will they fight each other if you take off the bands? You could have a brief sporting event right before the cook off. That's probably illegal though, huh?

I have twenty lobsters being delivered from New York the day after Christmas. We just did a major remodel at our corporate headquarters and the hallway is eighty feet long. We want to hold lobster chariot races down the hall way :) Or maybe dress them all up in ballerina tutu's and have them all posed dancing to techno... So many possible ideas :)