• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another logo

striper14

post 24. i hate the italic auto font but if you've shown the customer & he loves it, go with it. do something with the llc. tho. the rest is good.
i find that if i give the customer a few options & he likes one ( usually the one i like least ) it doesn't matter how much u tweak the others the one he liked first is still the best. Just clean it up & go with the flow

Jillbeans

The car outline thing has been done in a lot of logos.
And Danville looks as if it's been stamped upon.
Try to avoid stretching fonts to fit.

tintshopplus

i think i'll just keep going down the list of fonts till someone like one. :design: :ROFLMAO: No seriously, thanks for the heads up. I am trying to get it together. I knew I had seen the car outline before. But, there's not one around here. The custy likes it and now I don't want to steer too far from the original. But, it is important to me to get the fonts down. Not only for this job, but, for the future. How's this layout? Subtle, but different.

Danville_Elite_Auto_Logo5.jpg

signmeup

Do not stretch your fonts.
Don't make me come down there......

Attachments

• Danville.jpg
    Danville.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 136

tintshopplus

Do not stretch your fonts.
Don't make me come down there......

i thought you meant don't stretch them straight out. all i did there was convert to artistic text and stretch up and out from a corner node to increase the size. how are you resizing the text?

Jillbeans

Well if the custy likes stretched fonts and a car outline by all means let him have it.
Are you charging him for all your design time or just doing this out of the goodness of your heart?
Google Image Search
:smile: