• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another newB

teamneon

hi guys, im jimmy. I've been browsing here for awhile but just recently registered. I'm in the process of buying a 24" Graphtec 2100 (Rick S from here)
I sell and install car stereo and Streetglow lighting products but want to broaden my range of products into vinyl. I am a member of quite a few automotive forums and plan on doing a lot of online sales to offset the initial cost of my machine. I have a fresh Flexisign CD installed and ready. I have a computer background and currently manage a Verizon Wireless store too. They call my "Jimmy the Hand", as i have my hands in a ton of stuff.

jimdes

Welcome! Stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop . . . It could be a long ride :Big Laugh

SouthPaw

That's an interesting mix of businesses!

I assume you'll mostly be doing car graphics, then. Not my forte, but many here, I'm sure, are into that area of the vinyl biz.

Welcome aboard.
--William