• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another sad day.

gnatt66

this area is ALL aerosmith. Tyler lives like 15 mins from me. Every local guy has an aerosmith story from the 70's mannnnnnnnnn.

Bly

Maybe they should just call in a badly dressed shrink to help them through this while making a fly-on-the-wall documentary..

gnatt66

Maybe they should just call in a badly dressed shrink to help them through this while making a fly-on-the-wall documentary..

hahahahhahahaha! another band that refuses to admit their lack of relevancy. good point, Bly.

John L

Lights down low, I got my first little-bit with some Aerosmith vinyl spinning on the big old console.

I know it's time to roll on out when they start taking nosers off the stage and all.

TheSnowman

I can't say as though I'm bummed. They have good music, and should just leave it at that. I'm tired of lookin' at Tyler. He's too "monkeyish" looking. Great band though...I wasn't into it until the 90's...but I've got most of their stuff.

Deaton Design

I think they did thier best work after all the drugs and alcohol.
Shame that he is leaving the band to work on "Brand Tyler."
Hes too old to be having career changes, lol. Seen em live in Knoxville when they were doing the Hotel tour. They were great. No matter what though, without all four, they wont be the same, and itll just be another band.

signmeup

I saw them live a couple of years ago. Tyler forgot some of the words to "walk this way". Grew up with the records though. Lots of memories....

Mosh

Next you are going to tell me Axle Rose fired the rest of GNR. Aero was a great band, I saw them about 2 years ago, and met them in a bar in Omaha after the show. Anyone who thinks those guys are clean are STUPID or have not met them in a bar!!!!!! My friend was in SD at the show Steven wiped out at and he told me he looked wasted!

Border

My band broke up once...I'm sure the world stopped revolving for at least a couple of minutes then as well.
Egos or drugs always seem to get in the way sooner or later. If they don't then your band probably sucked and was no fun to begin with!

Mosh

Sorry to say, but all of these bands were WAY better on the drugs! When they got straight they lost the edge!

Stevo

Good! Aerosmith has sucked for 20 years!!
Oh that poor scarf dealer now. He's going to go broke!

Last edited: