• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any multicam owners up late tonight?

iSign

I bought a new brush for my dust shroud..

I've been running without the DC for the last 2 weeks since tech support helped me remove it, and now that the new brush is installed in the shroud, I want to re-install it.

The z-axis of the spindle is easy to operate, but that's not what I'm trying to do... there is a track which the dust shroud moves on, to come down onto the work, and it is in the up position now. In order to get the bolts on I need to lower it, but i don't recall how I was shown to get the part off, and can't seem to figure it out myself. I do remember the guy saying I would have to turn off the air, so i got that part... but I'm stuck with the shroud bracket in the up position, and the spindle in the way of bolting the shroud back on...

May just have to wait until tomorrow... but thought Id ask just in case, since I'm still at the shop wishing I could get this done tonight...

iSign

well, whaddaya know... gg was right!!

...just needed to step away from it awhile & go back fresh, after a break!

(there is a hydraulic thingamajig, like what holds up the window on my camper shell... and i didn't want to break it... but I tried a little more force, and that was all it took!)

..actually, I don't know if it was the break I took... or that the later it gets, the more I'm inclined to force things to get them done before I get too tired and have to postpone for another day..

anyway, disregard this thread... crisis averted!

SignosaurusRex

...just needed to step away from it awhile & go back fresh, after a break!

(there is a hydraulic thingamajig, like what holds up the window on my camper shell... and i didn't want to break it... but I tried a little more force, and that was all it took!)

..actually, I don't know if it was the break I took... or that the later it gets, the more I'm inclined to force things to get them done before I get too tired and have to postpone for another day..

anyway, disregard this thread... crisis averted!

Something tells me you were born in the wee hours.....night person....when you get your best work done. :thumb: Glad you found the fix!

phototec

Something tells me you were born in the wee hours.....night person....when you get your best work done. :thumb: Glad you found the fix!

I don't think it's the wee hours yet, its midnight here in TX and we are 4 hours ahead of Hawaii, so it's only 8:00 pm there.

Doug, glad you fingered it out!

:smile:

GypsyGraphics

gezzzzz doug... ya don't have to sound so surprised???

you all heard that right? he said i was RIGHT!
-

-
-
-
-
-
hello?
-
-
-
-
-
hello?
-
-
-
-
oh sure... you all just sleep... no breaking news here.

phototec

gezzzzz doug... ya don't have to sound so surprised???

you all heard that right? he said i was RIGHT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
hello?
-
-
-
-
-
hello?
-
-
-
-
oh sure... you all just sleep... no breaking news here.

Yea, I head it - Not everyone is sleeping...

:rock-n-roll: