• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any of your Cities, Towns, or Villages on fire yet?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I'm pretty socially liberal but it is just ruling that it's the states right to determine the law rather than federal. I don't think it bodes well for the future but it's not a ban and technically nothing has dramatically changed. It's not the edge of the waterfall.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm pretty socially liberal but it is just ruling that it's the states right to determine the law rather than federal. I don't think it bodes well for the future but it's not a ban and technically nothing has dramatically changed. It's not the edge of the waterfall.

Yes, I think it depends on your point of view. Unfortunately, politics have built a pretty stout concrete barrier right down the middle of the road so people are almost forced to one side or the other.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yes, I think it depends on your point of view. Unfortunately, politics have built a pretty stout concrete barrier right down the middle of the road so people are almost forced to one side or the other.
Not me. I dance all over the top of that middle road barrier. Strike a pose and get'n jiggy wit it.

Boudica

Watching the news.... I guess there is a big rally downtown. Interesting timing... This weekend is Hoopfest, the largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament in the country (world?) Happening down town. It's bringing like over 10k people here. So... Could get interesting. People from all over the country are here. So, any outside rioters won't be able to get a hotel room. And all of the good camping sidewalks are occupied by the current homeless population.

Edit: I might have low balled that estimate of the visitor count in our fair city this weekend... More like a quarter of a million people. Economy boost!

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

WA state is safe. No reason to riot here.
Not necessarily true... I'm hearing of numerous protests happening during rush hour traffic. The protests may eventually turn to riots just because some folks live for the opportunity to riot and raise H3LL. My UPS driver told me it's gonna be a late night and some deliveries will be delayed.

Boudica

Not necessarily true... I'm hearing of numerous protests happening during rush hour traffic. The protests may eventually turn to riots just because some folks live for the opportunity to riot and raise H3LL. My UPS driver told me it's gonna be a late night and some deliveries will be delayed.
Maybe because of the already scheduled HUGE event here... Our law enforcement, peace officers, are already poised to be in full force. Fingers crossed.

binki

We had a few thunder storms and lightning which caused some fires in the local mountains. Pretty much that was it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe because of the already scheduled HUGE event here... Our law enforcement, peace officers, are already poised to be in full force. Fingers crossed.
Could get dicey out there - streets filled with possibly enraged, possibly pregnant, possibly hormonally unbalanced, possibly females out there, also just finding out the Supreme Court said they no longer needed a special permit for concealed carry.