• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any of your Cities, Towns, or Villages on fire yet?

Johnny Best

All those abortions over the last 50 years with 5% growing up to be people entering the sign trade and coming on here and asking about drawing a straight line, broken printer, do I charge to much and a couple going back and fourth with Gino over his attitude. The rest of them hating the other half for whatever floats their boat.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So you and your boyfriend own a house. You guys have an extra room and you get a boarder in the house. The new person makes you vomit from their obnoxious ways and you become misrible taking care of this new boarder. You and your boyfriend decide to kill this new boarder because you want your freedom and its your house. So one day you take a metal coathanger and strangle this person and throw the body in the trash.
Your free because you choose your freedom and your future.
The government you choose allows this type of killing and your happy about it because you have your life back.
Well, that was graphic, and not at all what I was talking about. But I see your point. No matter what anyone says - there are always (at least) two ways to take things.

Snydo

The rise in crime rate in correlation with roe v wade was something we studied in statistics class when I was in college. Any ban gives you about a 13-14 year lead time before crime spikes.
I was under the impression that the crime rate dropped like a rock in the late 80's to early 90's due to Roe v Wade.

BigNate

statistically speaking, about 20 years post RvW there was a reduction in crime. States that legalized abortion before RvW can be seen as having a reduced crime rate sooner - and in a time that implies a causal relationship. There are also a lot more factors going into this to say is was only RvW... but the data of per capita crimes does reflect an inverse relationship between the legalization of abortions and the per capita crime rate with an interval of almost 20 years.... but I do not think the anti-abortion argument hinges on the crime rate.