• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any other sites to find used printers?

CropMarks

Does anyone know of any other sites or resources to find a used eco-solvent printer? The current things I know about are Ebay - Craigslist and the Signs101 classified section.

Any other sites or ideas that someone might have? We're just looking for something like a used valuejet, falcon, roland, etc...

Any tips or leads are appreciated.... Thanks!

CropMarks

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES!!!! I do have a lead on a Mimaki JV3 160 from your suggestions. I did leave a message on the company's voicemail. thanks again!

SAS

Just be careful getting a used printer just getting the printer could be just half the expense.
I would look for someone that has one up and running.
RTR SERVICES (just add the dot com) has some repos but most if not all did not have the ink flushed when unplugged.

CropMarks

Thanks and I agree... pretty much anything that has been left for more than 8+ days could have real issues if it wasn't properly taken care of before storage. I pretty much wont buy anything unless I see a print head test. It's unbelievable (or maybe it isn't) how many people do that to a solvent printer.