• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any quess's?????

skyhigh

I'll start off by saying.....this 12" x 8" sign was ordered by a "good" customer. This customer is a high ranking government official, that usually has a half dozen decent orders for me each year, soooooo I felt obligated to help him out with this "personal" request.

Specs were..... 12" x 8" half moon shape, with a 1" diameter hole in the center & finished with something "glittery". Now, I don't know the significance of the wording, but I do know the intended usage of this sign.....

ANY GUESSES????

Attachments

• S5001669.jpg
    S5001669.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 128

skyhigh

which vowel would you like? Guess wisely GG, because there is only 1 vowel in the 2 word answer.:Big Laugh

edit: I guess 2 vowel's depending on what name is used (gotta be careful how much I divulge).

Bigdawg

Just Me
Well that blew it for me... thought I knew what it was, but my two word answer has more than one vowel....

skyhigh

"G" is not a vowel.

How can that be? There is only 1 vowel in SKY HIGH. :ROFLMAO:

Do you dye your hair (slightly off topic, I know), from blonde to brunette do ya??

GypsyGraphics

Well I would guess that it has something to do with a toilet lid or cover.
That's the kinda throne i meant too Fred.

"G" is not a vowel.

I know! My guess was an "E" ...but naturally i had to ask about g's.

How can that be? There is only 1 vowel in SKY HIGH. :ROFLMAO:

A "Y" can be a vowel.

Do you dye your hair (slightly off topic, I know), from blonde to brunette do ya??

Just different shade of brunette... is that a hint?

skyhigh

Ok, nothing to do with the bathroom....or "throne".

It's a Corn Hole Board
don't know what that is.....not sure I want to know either. :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised I haven't gotten some other guess's...ehem.. with the hole in the center :rolleyes:. But keep in mind, its only a ONE INCH hole (totally useless for me).

_ _ _
_ _ _ _ e _

There is your one vowel GG. There is one more vowel in this version.