• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone able to identify this?

TheProfessor

I have attached a pic of a boulevard banner bracket that we cant seem to find... anyone know this off the top of their heads? Its crazy heavy, like weighs 6lbs or more...

Attachments

• IMG00055-20090311-1515.jpg
    IMG00055-20090311-1515.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 99
from the photo it looks like it shares some characteristics of the interceptor banner pole bracket. unfortunately from memory i can not remember who manufacturers them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Possibly it was fabricated by some shop and not a routine available system.

TheProfessor

I've added some more pics in case a better look will help anyone... It appears to be wrought iron and our install guy said he has seen them at more than one shopping center...

The interceptor didnt look quite right, so I am going to try again...

Attachments

• Bracket1.jpg
    Bracket1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 96
  • bracket2.jpg
    bracket2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 85
  • bracket3.jpg
    bracket3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 85

TheProfessor

I got all excited thinking my new pictures sparked an epiphony in your head and you magically knew what my bracket was... slkjflsds I have looked EVERYWHERE!! I have googled until I can google no longer...there is something on www.bannerarms.com called the "Morsa." Anyone ever used this or know if it looks like my bracket? I emailed them, but they haven't gotten back to me... and I am the poster child for instant gratification... who also has purple toes :)