• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anyone Ever Hear Of...........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
American Sign Letters

Their ad looks identical to Gemini. In fact, it looks just like it down to the wording and pictures. The ad just came in today and I hafta place an order for some letters anyway. Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with them.

:thankyou: Gino

bannertime

I had a customer bring me a quote from them. I called the company and asked about their warranty and they said it was Gemini's lifetime warranty. They were like $100 less than Gemini's retail, so that kinda of pissed me off. Made it back on the install though.

Correction, it was Alphabet Sign letters that I dealt with. Similar setup.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I called them. They're in Florida and New York. Said they aren't connected to Gemini whatsoever, but their prices on Minnesota letters was much higher, plus the pattern. However, they could have them shipped the very next day with no freight charges.

I point blank said, your ads, pictures and even the wording is identical to Gemini. She said, who's Gemini ?? I said the company who you are selling for, but to the public. I honestly believe this is Gemini's window to the retail world.

bannertime

I called them. They're in Florida and New York. Said they aren't connected to Gemini whatsoever, but their prices on Minnesota letters was much higher, plus the pattern. However, they could have them shipped the very next day with no freight charges.

I point blank said, your ads, pictures and even the wording is identical to Gemini. She said, who's Gemini ?? I said the company who you are selling for, but to the public. I honestly believe this is Gemini's window to the retail world.

I don't think so, but here is some info you can use to further your research.

sunbiz.org - Florida Department of State

Expert Promotions, L.L.C. in Sebastian FL - Company Profile