• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ANYONE HAVE A GENERIC WAIVER FOR SLIPPAGE ON FLOOR PRINTS?

depps74

I have a client who does not want to use a floor lamination. So the risks to the client are that someone could slip and sue, so I want to absolve myself of that liability, Anyone out here have a generic legal waiver to that effect?

zillion29

I have a client who does not want to use a floor lamination. So the risks to the client are that someone could slip and sue, so I want to absolve myself of that liability, Anyone out here have a generic legal waiver to that effect?
You should just charge the customer the full, laminated price and then laugh at them when they come back within 24 hours of installation asking why the graphics are trashed, scuffed, and pulling up (which seems to be way more likely than some catastrophic liability accident).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, just like when ya buy anything nowadays....... If the intended use of these wall graphics is not followed, any misuse of the graphics warranties or claims or null and void.
* Do not wrap these graphics around your head, face or anyone else's face or head.
* Do not eat the graphics.
* Do not inhale these fumes.
* Do not put your hand in a fire while holding these graphics.
* Do not use in place of toilet paper, even in extreme cases.
* Do not use to protect against someone aiming a gun at you.
* Do not apply to floor areas.

Jayefkay531

What's his rationale for not using the floor laminate? Or does he not want ANY laminate at all? If it's just floor pull a fast one and use the 8509 lam which is smooth but happens to be floor rated. Otherwise walk away from it (corny pun).

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Tell them you can do it but you will need to add this to the layout, sized at 20% of the entire graphic area to cover your liability.

Attachments

• label.png
    label.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 69