• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have an older version of Flexi for sale?

Gene@mpls

+1 for Flexi. We have made millions of dollars worth of signs with this program.
Is it without problems? No- but none of the programs that I have used are
without problems. We have Omega, Signlab, AI, APS and others- we have
made our money with FlexiPro for the last 14 years and see no end in sight.:rock-n-roll:

iSign

I had to call my supplier, & checked that key #. It was an OEM version of "Starter" which only included drivers for the one plotter I bought that the software was included with, so I guess it's worthless in this case! (as so many have been trying to tell me :omg:)

briderx

+1 to Flexi.. It's my main tool here at our shop. I have CorelDraw 12, X3 and X4 and I personally cannot stand any of them. I feel "at home" in flexi. I do a LOT of vectoring (100% of my job) and there isn't anything on there (vector-wise) that I cannot do, or figure out. It is fast, never really gives me any problems.. Our company is very successful and I owe a portion of that to our software. We have been using it since V5.

CTRL+SHIFT+O, CTRL+U, CTRL+J - Awesome combo to uncombine, ungroup and pretty much Uneverything

CTRL+M - Combine.. About all you need to know ;) (JK)

Jim Kielt

Older Flexi recommendations

I would avoid OEM versions of Flexi Starter since they are limited to the OEM hardware driver. Flexi Starter is just that-a very basic design program, but the branded version does have all the drivers.

I would look for a copy of FlexiSign (as opposed to Pro, Expert, Letter etc) and try for 7.6v2 which was very stable. FlexiSign 7 has the Bezier vectorization tool which is incomparable for vectorizing really bad artwork.

Someone had a Flexi Basic 6 which is upgradeable for a small amount to 8.6-that would be a good choice if you could upgrade it.

herty

If your just looking for a cutter program I have a legit copy of Lxi v6.6 intermediate. It's made by the same people that make Flexi but you need to export as .eps to use in flexi. I'd sell it for a hundred bux. I got Lxi 7.5 M plus so this is sitting unused.

Matthew Scher

+1 to Flexi.. It's my main tool here at our shop. I have CorelDraw 12, X3 and X4 and I personally cannot stand any of them. I feel "at home" in flexi. I do a LOT of vectoring (100% of my job) and there isn't anything on there (vector-wise) that I cannot do, or figure out. It is fast, never really gives me any problems.. Our company is very successful and I owe a portion of that to our software. We have been using it since V5.

CTRL+SHIFT+O, CTRL+U, CTRL+J - Awesome combo to uncombine, ungroup and pretty much Uneverything

CTRL+M - Combine.. About all you need to know ;) (JK)

You can also use "v" in place of ctrl-shift-o to convert the selection to outlines (think "Vector"). It doesn't show this shortcut in the menu, so it is a bit hidden.