• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone here part of a 100+ employee company?

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
It has far more to do with your rhetoric then it actually does with that. At least that is what I would speculate as that is how I see things. I can't speak for everyone, however.
You seem to struggle speaking for your self, homie - so many words and so much time to express yourself in grandiose ways that could be simplified and made more effective and direct in less time. I suppose that is why you you hang with hats and embroidery and view life one logo at a time; it is much easier than actually developing marketing plans and branding strategy to deploy a graphic program that carries a theme and varies across a line of products - much less plan the production and execution of it to meet product arrival.

Please, for the love of god, hire JBurton's 8 year old to tutor you on the difference between Than and Then, you have been horrible for years with this one and I would fire you as a vendor for it - on second thought, that is why you put logos on hats and shirts, you don't have to know English to deal with supplied art.

I have watched your clown show dismay my view of our craft through many posts, please come correct.

WildWestDesigns

The further from the political center one gets...the crazier they sound. The "right" seemed pretty reasonable up until the last few years... now it's embarrassing how crazy the far right fanatics sound. Never thought I'd say it but the left isnt looking so bad.
Depending on who you talk to though, the "far right" is any one right of Bernie.

However, just because one is center doesn't mean that that is the correct path and the far extremes are wrong. It depends on what is being talked about. Although, I do tend to think that it's better to be more center, more room for compromise as not everything is always one extreme or the other. Ironically, some things that we don't think are extremes now, when they happened and when ideology shifted, they were very much extremes. It really does depend on the context of the time.

David Wright

The further from the political center one gets...the crazier they sound. The "right" seemed pretty reasonable up until the last few years... now it's embarrassing how crazy the far right fanatics sound. Never thought I'd say it but the left isnt looking so bad.
There are no center positions just cowards and the disinterested. If you think the left makes any sense anymore then you serious cognitive issues. BLM, open borders for anyone with a pulse, covid tyranny, trillions and trillions more to the debt, treasonous generals and that glorious conclusion to the Afghan debacle. Oh, destructions of statues of American heroes and hatred of whites ad infinitum. Yep, the Left doesn’t look bad.

SignEST

Isn't project veritas owned by https://www.salon.com/2010/10/04/james_okeefe_sex_boat_post/

also

Not to take away from your oddly edited video containing out of context clips.

There are now vaccine passports where I live. They keep the loons at bay. I'm sure there are ways to fake one but why worry about it? Herd immunity saves your stupid ass anyway. There are now inspections for sneeze/covid guards going around as well. Secure your acrylic supply.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Oh yea, how's that working out for Israel?
Israel is doing good. I know you will just go read whatever some crackhead wrote that they think is real but reality is this. Still good protection, way over 90% like it should be.

1632120780588.png

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

Then you're talking to the wrong person.

I would agree with that, unfortunately, that is getting more and more common.

That is the state of modern discourse. Only have to look at S101 to get a microcosm of that.

There is an increasing divide that is causing people to have to go further and further to the extremism, especially in public discourse. Political figures aren't helping either with how they say things as well.

This is coming from someone whose family is left, not center leaning left, but left (so don't think that this is just a right talking point). But more of the traditional left, not the left that is showing up more and more. Just like you have a newer paradigm on the right as well.

There are now vaccine passports where I live.

Some areas here have that as well (more at the local level, which for here that is were the majority of power like that rests). Also getting newer protests due to it as well (even from some strange places as well).

If I'm not mistaken, haven't y'all also instituted a social credit system as well? At least in part (major businesses), if not going fully at some point, if haven't already.

That's not something that I would be particularly fond of as well. But that is just me.