• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone here part of a 100+ employee company?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Quoted: xx
Sweet baby Jesus. Imagine holding onto this ridiculous, disproven, comical, asinine, conspiracy theory for this long. The count, recounts, re-recounts, re-re-recounts are in: the Mango Menace lost. I know that hurts to hear, but it's true.

But maybe he'll be reinstated on January 6th! Or was it sometime in March? Or May? Or July 4th? Or maybe it was August 13th? Maybe it'll be sometime in 2021....or maybe...or maybe...or maybe.......

So, how does this work in your world ?? You see the information you want and turn a blind eye and not listen to anything else ?? No chance you could be wrong, huh ??

Me personally, I don't care what anyone else thinks and I'd kindly like them to stay outta my life. If ya can't at least discuss or debate..... or even listen, then you're useless. Just plain useless.

Everyday there is more and more evidence of how bad this new so-called president is doing and all he does is deflect his pathetic speeches to thwart the real problems he's creating. In just 7 months, he's turned this country into a laughing zoo. You think Trump was bad..... this guy is as useless as you in a discussion.

Just saying, the door swings both ways. On a different note, when you cross the street, do you look both ways or just walk out, like metal can't hurt flesh, like all the other illegals do ?? Seems to fit you MO.
One could argue that trump was so bad that we ended up with Biden. Just sayin

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The pandemic is to force you to get the vaccine. The vaccine is to force you to get the vaccine passport. The passport is to force you to get the social credit score. The social credit score is to force you to obey the government. The government can now deny you food, medicine, housing, travel ..

I got the vaccine.... I didn't know that food, medicine, housing and travel were benefits of it though... Walgreens must be holding out on me.

WildWestDesigns

I see in that msg that "Trump Advises", not mandates people take the vaccine. There is a significant difference between the two. People advise, this, that and the other. That's fine. Dictating, mandating are vastly different. People chanting "vaccine, vaccine, vaccine" like they are part of some cult, yea that's different. Typically when big decisions are involved (usually medical related, I get 2 or 3 opinions (and in the case of medical decisions, they are typically that of doctors, not personalities of some type/politicians) and then weigh my options, I don't just go with one, but "you" do "you").

I do find it strange that the FDA advisory board voted against booster shoots for those between 16 and 65 (65 and older, those that are high risk are different, bare in mind as well, Trump is past 65 (also bare in mind, Congress seems to be made up of Octogenarians, or close to it for the majority of them (I think 70%))), citing lack of data about safety and about value of mass boosters. That was a 16-2 vote.

I have to wonder about the 2 that voted in favor, did they work for big pharma or do they want to work for big pharma. I also have to wonder, if this will become another situation of vote until you get a yes due to political pressure (there is a lot of money to be made in this, sure supposedly for the masses it's free, technically it's not as with most things that the government pays for, but there is a lot of money)).

Y'all may think this is tin foil hatting, but I do go back to the "Perry Incident", also a mandated vaccine and he did end up saying that was the worst decision he made (rather or not he is actually contrite is something else, I do believe though it cost him 2012 bid) and if I'm not mistaken, Perry's Chief of Staff was a lobbyist for the pharma company.

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

One could argue that trump was so bad that we ended up with Biden. Just sayin
I would argue that TDS was so strong that we ended up with Biden.

What we got (and I'm forgoing my reference to ole Jimmy and a very specific movie as I imagine it would trigger some people) was clearly evident on his campaigning. It was clearly there. He has very little inhibition left on what he says certainly now, but even back then a year ago.

I got the vaccine.... I didn't know that food, medicine, housing and travel were benefits of it though... Walgreens must be holding out on me.

Uhhm, it was a slippery slope (and a few steps were mentioned in between vaccine and those "perks"), you have a few more slips to do before those "perks" come to you.

Last edited:

David Wright

You argue over all the details of Americas decline but the final inflection point is Gen. Milley’s obvious treason. If ignored and not addressed (which probably not), then our road to ruin runs unabated.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
* Do I sense some resentment ??
* Are we feeling irritable ??
* Did someone p!ss in your cheerios this morning ??
* Can I help if I'm predictable.............. if not just focused ??

* And don't forget my......................................................................................... ellipses, or commas.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Aw shucks, man....... you're just saying that.

Also, I do believe we're up to 58 genders. Cripes, now I hafta carry one. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Go figure.

Pretty soon at this rate, we'll all catch up to the muslims with their 72 Virginians.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Guys you are losing to freaking Florida. Get those numbers up and fast!

Screenshot_20210920-215530.jpg

WildWestDesigns

Guys you are losing to freaking Florida. Get those numbers up and fast!
And yet, despite that, the FDA advisory board (by a super majority, 16-2) voted against boosters citing lack of data on safety and of value of mass boosters.

Why?

What does it matter about the delta, we have the fourth shot coming for the Mu variant. Delta will be a walk in the park.

The sooner everyone realizes that this is endemic and we just have to put our adult pants on and live with it, the better.