• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone here part of a 100+ employee company?

victor bogdanov

Same, untill a few weeks ago. Now it doesn't matter. Our mask mandate is back on, regardless. Now, even if you've gotten the vaccine, you have to mask up indoors, and as of today, outdoors with event's over 500 people. :confused:
make sure it's double mask to be extra safe

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
make sure it's double mask to be extra safe
It's mandated, by the governor. Our governor sucks, I didn't vote for him. Just saying... I got the vaccine to be free and clear. Right now, with hospitals at capacity, and staffing shortages... Just being vaccinated doesn't seem to matter. It's so arbitrary, and frustrating. But what are you gonna do. Survival, weather it's life or death, or Just trying to get on with life as normal as possible.

victor bogdanov

It's mandated, by the governor. Our governor sucks, I didn't vote for him. Just saying... I got the vaccine to be free and clear. Right now, with hospitals at capacity, and staffing shortages... Just being vaccinated doesn't seem to matter. It's so arbitrary, and frustrating. But what are you gonna do. Survival, weather it's life or death, or Just trying to get on with life as normal as possible.
The sooner you wake up and resist the sooner it will end. Don't wear a mask, it's that simple. it gets easier after your first few arguments

signage

If you would look into the facts you would see that most hospitals are having problems finding staff! If they had enough staff prior to this epidemic, what has changed? More and more are refusing to be vaxxed and resigned, but our news states they have been vaxxed! Wake up and think for yourself people!

WildWestDesigns

Executive order or not, the politics and fear driving all of this are starting to get overshadowed by those that just want to move forward and are tired of it all. The potential side effects justification for not getting it are also becoming disproven and less relevant. You can't fight city hall so either get the stupid thing or don't but they will move forward with the mandates no matter how the hardliners feel about it. Just being real here.

Ahh yes, apathy. And that is the best thing for something like this for those calling the shots. You do have instances where people have gone up against City Hall (although City Hall here isn't doing anything, not yet anyway, already have a lot of upset people over other things, so it would be very easy to transfer some of that anger to other places) and have won (not just this type of stuff exclusively either) and not even with the majority of those affected being in the fray. Apathy is the worst thing to have.

Bare in mind, I do believe that Pfizer is working a 2 pill a day as well as getting your booster. Y'all really think this is going to end at this point, it's just going to be something else. And if lockdowns aren't going to come due to this, it will be the next supposed crisis.

I remember something about girls getting vaccinated in school but I turned 21 in 2007 so I don't remember much... I was blitzed outa my head and grown up politics was the furthest thing from my mind.... kinda still is

I remember those days, I never did get blitzed, I was boring even back then. Boy I wish I could go back to those days.

Easiest way to see if someone is vaxxed is to see if they're wearing a mask. Mask - vaxxed, no mask = unvaxxed

No, that's not all the way true, but I would speculate more true then people would like to admit to. Also have people that are vaxxed that still use masks because they don't want to be thought of as those awful far rights (which is essentially anything right of Bernie).

This has nothing to do with health at all and that's why you have hardliners that don't want to get it. Too many in power with their unilateral wetdream of control have been caught violating their own edicts (or having sent emails saying that they are going to keep things going as long as they can, regardless of numbers). We have had numbers skewed, both up and down depending on what narrative was trying to be pushed.

What I do see happening (and it has to some degree already, although started with pop culture (still and always a nerd)) is more of a parallel polis or parallel economy (sorry one of my majors was in economics so it comes out every now and again). And with a lot more venues actually being more decentralized then what was before, something like this is happening quicker on a lot of fronts.

victor bogdanov

"Hospitals getting overrun" - Seems like a big fail considering they've had close to 2 years to prepare. I know a few hospitals near me are remodeling, painting the outside, installing new signs - doesn't seem like the best use of resources during such a major pandemic???

Stacey K

I like making signs
If the mandate makes it to the supreme court, there was a precedent set in 1905 with the Small Pox vaccine. They like to keep with precedent.

It's all about politics, nothing more. Keeping the economy down to get as many people as possible reliant on the government as possible so they have control.

There are already several places around here that are not open or only sporadically open due to staffing shortages. They know damn well this is going to make it 100x worse, and that's why they are doing it - control.

I agree with Notarealsignguy - the way the government is going to mandate this is through insurance. You don't comply, your insurance goes up or you get dropped. Period. Any insurance company that doesn't comply won't be accepted at hospitals because they are getting government funds for Covid.

Many of us heeded the warning from the guy on here who warned us all to prepare before the panic set in when Covid first popped up in Washington state. I will never go back to not being prepared for the next disaster. Weather, power outages, disease, shut downs. Who knows what these crazies will cook up next! I'm not a crazy prepper but these days being prepared to last on your own for a few weeks seems like a wise idea.

WildWestDesigns

If the mandate makes it to the supreme court, there was a precedent set in 1905 with the Small Pox vaccine. They like to keep with precedent.

The one from Mass? That was a state issue, not a federal one. States still have more power of the citizens then the fed does (at least for now). That's why local civics is more important. Why do you think Biden is "hoping" that this new mandate will serve as ground work for states and private companies (that don't fall under OSHA) to use for their own mandates?
I agree with Notarealsignguy - the way the government is going to mandate this is through insurance. You don't comply, your insurance goes up or you get dropped. Period.

I agree with that. Insurance already looks for ways around people's policy as it is. I would imagine any fed benefits that you get will also be subject to that. Long ago I have learned to not lean it that too much and expect it to always be around (insurance that is).

Many of us heeded the warning from the guy on here who warned us all to prepare before the panic set in when Covid first popped up in Washington state. I will never go back to not being prepared for the next disaster. Weather, power outages, disease, shut downs. Who knows what these crazies will cook up next! I'm not a crazy prepper but these days being prepared to last on your own for a few weeks seems like a wise idea.
Ironically, that's counter to what the politicians want. They don't want that rugged individualism anymore. They want people suckling, the more the better. The biggest wealth transfer happened, one helluva reset that politicians are always talking about.

Last edited:

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Amazing what our veterans do for our country to protect us all EVERY DAY, without hardly a thought. Poke me in the arm for the good of the country and help protect it's citizens...no thanks, I'll pass.

WildWestDesigns

Amazing what our veterans do for our country to protect us all EVERY DAY, without hardly a thought. Poke me in the arm for the good of the country and help protect it's citizens...no thanks, I'll pass.
You actually had active military personal that don't like this idea and have threatened to leave.

Now, I would question that part of leaving (after all, they do have contracts), if it wasn't for the fact of what went on with the Anthrax mandatory vaccine and how some were able to refuse and not receive a dishonorable (also bare in mind, a court ruled (US federal court) that program illegal in 2004, the mandatory anthrax vaccine, that is). Although, that wasn't an EO, so it may be different here. As the president is commander-in-chief.

So contrary to what people may think, there are limits, it depends on if these things are met with apathy or push back.

victor bogdanov

With most not willing to come to work I'm down to a one-man crew. I am vaxxed so the company will be 100% virus resistant even without the other 99. And at this point, I am almost hoping to come down with covid so I can take a week or two off.
I have 3 vaxxed people out sick with covid, and its not very mild going on 3 weeks now, the other 4 of us that have had natural covid a year ago and are unvaxxed are feeling great and keeping things going. i have friends with small companies also having the same experience, weird

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have 3 vaxxed people out sick with covid, and its not very mild going on 3 weeks now, the other 4 of us that have had natural covid a year ago and are unvaxxed are feeling great and keeping things going. i have friends with small companies also having the same experience, weird
Probably half the people I know with covid are vaxed also. Didn't Biden say only 1 in 5,000 vaxed get breakthrough cases? I have been taking Zinc, D3 and C for a couple weeks now in hopes to fight it off better if I get it. I'm unvaxed. I suspect I may have had it last month but 2 home tests said negative, although I hear they are more false-negative than false-positive. Who knows!