• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know a good wholesaler for Flashing Arrow Sigh with Changeable Letters?

vinylink0331

Can't seem to find a wholesaler. Anyone have any suggestions.
s_fl_portable500.jpg

GoodPeopleFlags

I believe they may be illegal in most city limits but that might be just around here. Can't get them at Sam's or anywhere here anymore.

(Besides that... they're ugly! shhh!!!)

Dentafrice

I've always seen them for sale at Sam's Club... I think that you're required to order them over the internet; the stores never have them in stock from what I've experienced.

Mosh

Most places around here they are illegal too. I saw one at the Sam's in Omaha last month.

AUTO-FX

why are they illegal? is it because people use them for permanent instead of event/temp signage?

Where are you located? I know a guy based out of Bowling Green, KY, that travels around delivering them. I know he goes as for east as PA, NC and SC. If you are interested I will post his contact info.

His signs are also 100x >>>> than Sam's. Sam's signs are flimsy and cheaply-built.

BTW, I think they are illegal in many parts of the country because they become eyesores after a few months. They can also be fire hazards because they are typically connected to extension cords.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The main reason is that there are flashing and according to where they're situated, they become hazards for motorists and confuse them to a certain degree.

Malkin

You could try S&S Signs, out of Kentucky I think.

We don't sell them much anymore due to reasons listed above, plus they are really cheap from Sam's (& cheaply made obviously)

TheSnowman

I called all around for these once. I had someone that made them, and I asked why theirs were better than Sam's since they cost more. She said, we sell them to Sam's, I just can't give you that pricing...I said, ok, so I'll save $100 by going to Sam's...awesome.

Jillbeans

They are a real sore spot with me. Although they are illegal according to my township zoning code, my son and I counted 18 of them from one end of our township to the other, on the main drag alone.
Yet there they are, uglier than a hatfull of @ssholes.
Even worse is what people put on them.
Especially the ones crammed with text on every line!
Love....Jill

Mainframe

They are a real sore spot with me. Although they are illegal according to my township zoning code, my son and I counted 18 of them from one end of our township to the other, on the main drag alone.
Yet there they are, uglier than a hatfull of @ssholes.
Even worse is what people put on them.
Especially the ones crammed with text on every line!
Love....Jill

What she said x2!