• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anyone know anything about "Inozetek" vinyl?

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Hey crew, we've been asked a few times about ordering in Inozotek vinyl for a vehicle wrap, but we can't find too much info about it online aside from a few reviews about the gloss finish and colours. We're in Canada so it's foolish expensive to get, and we don't do a lot of full wraps like this.

Has anyone used this product before? If so, how did you find it in terms of install/working with? Worth the $$?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know anything, but that was some tutorial they have. Great looking stuff !!

rydods

Member for quite some time.
The wrap institute has some new videos if you're a member. I just finished wrapping a truck with a roll. A few things...

-You can only purchase direct and you need to be an experienced installer to log in and purchase. They asked for several photos, Instagram, web site, facebook for proof.

-20 yd rolls only from what I could gather.

-Very nice finish. The gloss was very glossy. Has a clear top protecting sheet. Clear back liner. Installs similar to oracal, heat is your friend but not too much. It' pretty thick. It is a mixture of Calendar and Cast. It shrinks with heat even before you stretch it so in some cases it wraps itself.

It took me a bit to get the feel for it but over all not a bad product but the install time took quite a bit longer. I'd say 25% - 50% longer for me. Horizontal surfaces even more time and I would highly recommend an extra set of hands for them.

Hope this helps.