• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Know This One?

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Not sure if this was hand done, but thought I'd post it just in case someone would recognize it.

Thank you in advance!

James

Attachments

• PICT0041.JPG
    PICT0041.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 65

AKWD

Gah. It looks VERY familiar. I would actually guess it's NOT hand-drawn; The kerning seems screwed up like a computer would. I do think there is a real font; Where is another question. Did you put it past the MyFonts guys (If they can't spot it here)

Edit: Should have looked first - I see you did it already...

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
AKWD,

Thank you for the attempt! Yeah, a friend posted it to MyFonts, and I told him I'd try it here. I say break out the pen tool, but we'll give it a little time!

Fenris,

Yes, Davida is similar in style indeed, but this one just seems odd. Thanks for looking! If it comes to ya' later, lemme' know!

I appreciate the help!
James

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I can't help, but I just wanted to say its a fugly font for sure.

Talk them into something more legible and do everyone a favor.

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Gino,

Hahaha, I'll drink to that, brother! Although, it appears as if alcohol had an influence on the existing sign, in the first place!

It's not my job, but I'm in agreement; chisel these away and put up something classy like Jheri Curl! Haha

Thank you!
James

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Day Sign Co,

That does look as close as I've seen (and indeed better). Maybe it was adapted from this after pounding back a few...cases.

Thank you! That could be the starting point...much appreciated!

James

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
AKWD,

Thanks for the research! That's all I have from HEGD (of MyFonts). Just trying to help him out by posting it here as he's not a member yet. I think we're all in agreement that another font would be best. He's gonna' attempt to convince the client.

Thanks for all the suggestions and effort!

James