• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where I might find this in vector format?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Looking for the gray "Dignite" part.

1659472970881.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It's just one of those word clouds isn't it?

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Brands of the World sucks anyway. Too many fan re-creations of logos rather than real, authentic artwork. If I'm going to grab a corporate logo from an online source I do better harvesting vectors out of corporate PDF documents rather than free logo sites.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Actually, to prevent confusion, most designers would've blanked out the 'salvation' logo...... then asked for the grey word cloud portion. But hey, if ya wanna hit someone on the head for trying to help, be my guest.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I'm usually pretty good about "dummy proofing" things but apparently I missed the mark on this one. I apologize for any sarcasm/snide remarks.
Yes, I did mean the whole gray word cloud bit. I found that image from another sign shop that had done the wrap and emailed them to see if they could help me out with the art. I don't blame the for not wanting to give it up, especially if it were custom designed by them but...
The way I see it is we're not competitors if we're not even in the same state. This isn't for a fleet of vehicles, just one.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I'm usually pretty good about "dummy proofing" things but apparently I missed the mark on this one. I apologize for any sarcasm/snide remarks.
Yes, I did mean the whole gray word cloud bit. I found that image from another sign shop that had done the wrap and emailed them to see if they could help me out with the art. I don't blame the for not wanting to give it up, especially if it were custom designed by them but...
The way I see it is we're not competitors if we're not even in the same state. This isn't for a fleet of vehicles, just one.
I usually never ask but we did a concrete pump a few weeks ago that was wrapped at the factory by the manufacturer, half way across the country. He called asking for the file and they would not give it to him. Then last week, a different pump company that uses us called asking for their file to send to this same manufacturer to get their new truck wrapped at the factory. That was a tough pill to swallow.

weyandsign

I usually never ask but we did a concrete pump a few weeks ago that was wrapped at the factory by the manufacturer, half way across the country. He called asking for the file and they would not give it to him. Then last week, a different pump company that uses us called asking for their file to send to this same manufacturer to get their new truck wrapped at the factory. That was a tough pill to swallow.
You should have given them a PDF with an embedded raster image, or a PowerPoint file

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You should have given them a PDF with an embedded raster image, or a PowerPoint file
They're a pretty good customer and weren't trying to skirt me. He said the price of the new pump included decals. I did just send the sides that were already clipped into a template for a different pump, figured they could at least work for it a little bit and pull it all out themselves. That's about as dickish as I thought I could be without being called out

Johnny Best

If Myront used Illy instead of CorelDraw he could reproduce that artwork he needed in 20 minutes. They, Illy, even gives you the Chinese fonts for that.