• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to find this Fleurs-De-Lis symbol?

SignAnnex

I have a customer who is looking to have an awning made and only only has this jpeg of their "logo"... Anyhow I've searched a few vector sights without any luck.

I have gathered that it is called a Fleurs-De-List, but there are a ton of variations. Any Thoughts?

Attachments

• fleurs-de-lis.jpg
    fleurs-de-lis.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 113

xxaxx

I have a customer who is looking to have an awning made and only only has this jpeg of their "logo"... Anyhow I've searched a few vector sights without any luck.

I have gathered that it is called a Fleurs-De-List, but there are a ton of variations. Any Thoughts?

Just trace it out really quick in illustrator ... thats even probably basic enough that a live trace would do a good job.

xxaxx

Here's a 2 second live trace ... clean up a couple edges and you are good to go.

Attachments

• fleurs-de-lis.pdf
    22.4 KB · Views: 171

SignAnnex

Thanks guys! I never have much luck with the vector function in flexi, guess I really need to sit down and learn to use illustrator.

Learning a vector based program is important, although whether you need it can depend greatly on what type of market you are in. Regardless, it's good knowledge to have. I would have redrawn that without even a thought of wasting time searching for one or auto tracing. Objects like that are really simple since the reality is you only have to draw half the object, mirror, then weld it.

Techman

learn to use besier curve tools and you will become a guru of reconstruction. That image would be about 10 minutes at best.

10 minutes with a besier curve tutorial and you will have all you need to be a guru.

OldPaint

Thanks guys! I never have much luck with the vector function in flexi, guess I really need to sit down and learn to use illustrator.
DIDNT ANOTHER POSTER TELL YOU...........IT IS A VECTOR in COREL CLIPART?????
BUY A VERSION OF COREL.......INCLUDES ALL THE CLIPART)))))))))))
ALSO...THIS:
If you have illustrator its in there
i posted in caps.so you would see it easily))))