• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on here move up in the rankings?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I can see a hermit that doesn't bathe, why not. but smoking animals feces is beyond. And his favorite food is rotten meat? How the hell did he live so long?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Too ugly and ornery to die. They made him bathe a short while before he died and they said that's what killed him. Can you imagine a mother porcupine giving birth to a baby porcupine ?? That must really hurt......................

jochwat

Graphics Department
Too ugly and ornery to die. They made him bathe a short while before he died and they said that's what killed him. Can you imagine a mother porcupine giving birth to a baby porcupine ?? That must really hurt......................
Only if it comes out backwards.

gnubler

Pretty sure I saw his replacements at my local Home Depot a few days ago. Two ripe specimens that looked like they just crawled out of a backwoods Idaho meth lab, probably at HD to get more "supplies".