• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apple cider vinegar with mother

signmeup

Signmeup, i'm with you on the beer. It's a surefire way to wake up in pain.
I know! I used to have a cold one after TKD and just blamed my painful feet on kicking the crap out of people. I took a while to figure out the beer thing. Went through denial etc...

Just one of lifes little pleasures gone forever...

showcase 66

Is this knowledge from experience?
I've got all kinds of problems with reflux, hiatal hernia, etc. If it would help, I might try it....besides, beer doesnt seem to be working....

I had the surgery to fix my hiatal hernia back in 2003. Before then I tried the apple cider vinegar. Didnt seem to work for me. Could also be the fact that I wouldnt stop eating the spicy food I was told not to eat.

I will take a swig of it every now and then if I am eating my mother in laws home cooking. Not that it is bad, but because she usually makes it spicy for me and I will end up eating enough for 2 or 3 people. Man I love mexican food.

MikePro

one of my relatives in Lithuania swears by her bottle of vodka that's packed full of garlic cloves (also makes great bloody mary's)

she takes a shot every morning/night and claims she hasn't been sick in the past 5years!

RebeckaR

2 tablespoons of cider vinegar and tablespoon of honey mixed together in 8 oz of water is pretty tasty.

Pickle juice, if you're talking about dill pickles, is made from white vinegar. Don't know if you'll get the same benefits. However, the juice mixed some cream cheese makes a tasty dip.

Jillbeans

All this vinegar talk made me remember that my coffee maker needed a good douching.
Now my house smells like white vinegar.
At least I won't have to wait 15 minutes for a cup of coffee tomorrow morning!

gabagoo

All this vinegar talk made me remember that my coffee maker needed a good douching.
Now my house smells like white vinegar.
At least I won't have to wait 15 minutes for a cup of coffee tomorrow morning!

Jill, you have such a way with words...lol:U Rock: