• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are there any small solvent machines?

Bogie

Have an idea around something I'd like to do, but I'd basically just be running 15" material at the most. Any smaller systems?

iSign

just get a 30"...

just a guess here, but a 15" couldn't possibly save more then a few hundred bucks in materials, and with the limitation it presents almost nobody would buy it, making it far more expensive to produce.

Jackpine

There are many suppliers that will slit material to the size you need or are you wanting a 15" printer?
Have an idea around something I'd like to do, but I'd basically just be running 15" material at the most. Any smaller systems?

Bogie

Was figuring smaller would be better - it'll need to fit into a relatively small mobile space. Actually 12-13" would be wide enough, about the size of an Epson 1280, but I suspect that the ink would kill one of those in fairly short order.

rcook99

Bogie, Is there any way you can print your products in house and then take them with you, or are these all one off prints as people purchase them?

schurms

I would think it doesn't get any cheaper than a mutoh jr. I bought one on ebay, and after the rebuild it was about $4000. You've got one already maybe you should have two.