• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Auto Cleaning

PMG

I have a VJ 1204 and I noticed my auto cleaning was not cleaning at the 6 hr time that was set, i was running firmware 1.12....i called tech and they said the new firmware (1.18)will take care of this issue and also add a sleep mode.I updated the firmware to the 1.18 and set the sleep mode and set auto clean to 10 minutes to see if it will come on and it didn't,,i can hit the clean button and it will clean....just not with auto cleaning........anyone got any ideas....i am still................ waiting on SWtech to call back....Thanks.:toasting:

randya

I am trying to find some documentation,

Basically you put it in 'Sleep' mode and it will wake up every 'x' time and do a cleaning.

I understand that the minimum time is 1 hour, so perhaps you are setting it for 10 hours not minutes?

PMG

No in the auto cleaning mode is goes from 10 min to 1440 min,in sleep mode it has the hours. I have cleaning mode set to 360 min and when i put it in sleep mode it cleans every 10 instead of 360 min.

PMG

Yes i got it to work correct..........the auto cleaning 1,2 and3 is for when the machine is on and or in standby...and the sleep mode1and 2 is for when ya put it in sleep mode. this information should be added to the Firmware PDF in the future.

Compilla

...and the sleep mode1and 2 is for when ya put it in sleep mode.

The sleep mode overrides the Auto-Cleaning Menu

You need to set the timer to whatever time you want the printer to do a cleaning.

Then manually put it to sleep [ Sleep Mode 2 ]. Otherwise it wont go on sleep automatically.

( This is only on the VJ-1204)

Last edited: