• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery ez rs

jasonx

Just got a new roll in which says 1005 LTR EZRS on the Avery sticker but then there is a sticker which says 1005 SC EARS which has the internal lot numbers and supplier numbers.

Will open it later when I need to print it.

ProWraps

splices in digital media is UNACCEPTABLE. when we open our rolls, if there are tab marked splices, we close the box and send them back.

get real. SPLICES?

and splicing lam?!?!?!? WTFOMGSTFUBBQ!)*!)*!

Stealth Ryder

I am not sure what to think. Using the new Avery Products and all is well... Just did a wrap today with NO issues... Watching and Reading to see the results of this conversation....I do not try to purchase the cheapest version offered (spliced) media, buy the best that I am offered never experiencing any problems...

Premier Wraps

The LTR stand for Long Term Removability. They just started adding it to the their labels. No idea why, but that's all they did. Avery rep was here today and we talked about it. Even he said people are freaking out, no idea why they did it. I wondered why they added a few weeks ago but have noticed no difference in the media.

HulkSmash

I am not sure what to think. Using the new Avery Products and all is well... Just did a wrap today with NO issues... Watching and Reading to see the results of this conversation....I do not try to purchase the cheapest version offered (spliced) media, buy the best that I am offered never experiencing any problems...

You don't pay less for spliced media.....it just happened to end up in a roll i ordered..

COOKY

I didn't even notice the ltr until afterwards when I noticed a change in the product. Admittedly I was doing bike panels so they are much harder but I did some fenders yesterday and it still left bubbles. If you think it has not changed. Put both next to each other and look at the adhesive. Different colour. Feel the release liner. Different air egress. Not freaking out.

Letterbox Mike

Just wrapped a Sprinter with a different roll of the LTR stuff with no issues at all, so there must have been a rough batch out there...

HulkSmash

I didn't even notice the ltr until afterwards when I noticed a change in the product. Admittedly I was doing bike panels so they are much harder but I did some fenders yesterday and it still left bubbles. If you think it has not changed. Put both next to each other and look at the adhesive. Different colour. Feel the release liner. Different air egress. Not freaking out.

hey cooky,

Just did a suv with the LTR... worked find with this roll. I'd take your LOT numbers and ask for new rolls if you're still having issues.