• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Gold Chrome and Gloss Black 911 Carrera

ZacCarter

Recently finished up using gold chrome and black on a customers 911 Carrera.

Chrome was definitely a challenge, but the end result was worth it.

IMG_9146-instagram.jpg

IMG_9106_1.jpg

SlikGRFX

Nice install but that's hilarious!

There is no such thing as a 911 Carrera Turbo GTS.
It's either a Carrera or a Turbo, and Porsche never offered a GTS variant of the 996.
Also the Turbo has wider arches and side vents for the intercoolers so it's obviously not a Turbo.

The gold chrome is matter of taste, but the lettering is just embarrassing.

equippaint

It's either a Carrera or a Turbo, and Porsche never offered a GTS variant of the 996.
Also the Turbo has wider arches and side vents for the intercoolers so it's obviously not a Turbo.

He was just trying to remove all doubt in people minds that he's a douche.

letterman7

Off topic, but it does appear to be a Carrera GTS. Perhaps he added a turbo to the engine.. you don't know (nor anyone else) for sure..

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Aside of the nice job you've done.

Being a huge Porsche guy, own a few. This is just ugly. What is this guy trying to prove? buy a base 996, gold wrap it to look like a baller?
like someone else has stated, What the F is a 911 Carrera Turbo GTS.
I mean yeah you do what the client wants but damn does he not know much about what he's bought.
Who in the right mind wraps a 911 to look bling? it's built go quick around a track, not to look like an idiot at a cafe.

also with the photo in general. Waaaaay to much "clarity" on your slider.

ZacCarter

We are very aware that there was never a Turbo GTS, but whatever the customer wants we oblige. :)

This is the 4th full wrap we've done for him and currently have another in the works using color flow.

equippaint

Car guys will hate it. As I'm not a car guy, I freaking love it! The fact that the lettering describes a car that doesn't exist is a freaking cherry on top! :)
You don't have to be a car guy to spot ugly. The lettering is just there to reassure the confused car guys that it is the total package.

rjssigns

Wow, tough crowd. Can only imagine what you guys will say if I wrap my race vehicle. Better yet I'll do it and not post pictures. Yeah, that's the ticket.;)

SlikGRFX

I honestly think we've all been played. I completely missed the irony of this creation.

It's genius if you think about it. Triggering Porsche guys daily.

Billct2

Wow, serious installation skills....I admire the hell out of the quality of that job. I also agree it ruins a great car, but whatever, for accounting for taste..

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Wow, tough crowd. Can only imagine what you guys will say if I wrap my race vehicle. Better yet I'll do it and not post pictures. Yeah, that's the ticket.;)

Race cars are different. Although i believe you're not allowed chrome wrap on racecars due to reflecting on other drivers.

rjssigns

Race cars are different. Although i believe you're not allowed chrome wrap on racecars due to reflecting on other drivers.

True, but I've been wanting to do a full rot job. Rust, dents, the works. Problem is I'd have to find the time.