• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bacon

JR's

damn jill. Everytime i read one of your replies, seems like i am always drinking something and have to clean up after i read it. That one made me laugh and fart at the same time.

lol

AUTO-FX

hey, you know how they make bacon outta turkey? well, cant they make turkey outta bacon yet? i havent seen it anywhere....

AUTO-FX

that's awesome, dude!
please excuse me, i have to run to the store- i think we're getting low on bacon.

GypsyGraphics

Wait a darn second......
Who toasts the bread before they fry the Bacon off???
That's just nuts not to mention what are you going to eat while the bread is toasting???:ROFLMAO:

a multi-tasker who buys pre-cooked bacon, so they can be warming the bacon while the bread is toasting and knock out a quick BLT in short order.

AUTO-FX

i recently did some interior signage for a bagel shop,and as you may imagine - THEY didnt like bacon. shame, too, cause nuthin beats a bacon egg n cheese bagel for breakfast, but hey it's in their (judaism) beliefs. a customer came in while i was there and asked for just that and they almost freaked-like "damn gentiles" LOL!

SignManiac

Who wouldn't want to live in Baconland??????

Attachments

• the bacon-world2.jpg
    the bacon-world2.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 90
  • the bacon-world-21.jpg
    the bacon-world-21.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 85

Malkin

My wife made these for dinner last night... darn tasty!

Here is her recipe:

Cook the bacon until it is almost done but still flexible. Grease each cup of the muffin tin with a little bacon grease. Place the bacon in a circle around the edges of the cup and break an egg into each cup or fill with 1/3 cup of an egg mixture (which is what I did - eggs, milk, cheese, oregano, basil, scallion) and top with a little shredded cheese. Bake on 350 for about 20 mins.

Attachments

• BaconEggs.jpg
    BaconEggs.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 86

GypsyGraphics

My sons says to tell you the best thing on the Bacon Road-Trip was the Maple Glazed Apple Bacon Donut from Dynamo Donuts in San Francisco.
Picture 47.jpg

Pat Whatley

You don't see Colin in here posting youtube links to anti-bacon propaganda, do you? Haven't seen "bob" chiming in about how intellectually inferior everyone else on the rock we named Earth is for liking bacon.
See, bacon is the way to peace.

This is also why can there be no peace in the middle east? Muslims don't eat bacon.

Don't forget....International Bacon Day is in a couple of weeks. Get your holiday shopping done early.