• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad neighbors.

Steve C.

My neighbor got new signs yesterday...

Attachments

• ernies bad signs.jpg
    ernies bad signs.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 86

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That kinda chit always p!sses me off, because everybody and their mother are gonna think you did them if they see your shop next to them.

I'd put a great big sign on my front lawn saying.....

I didn't do those fugly signs.

C

ColoPrinthead

It seems your shop is in the ghetto. It might not have always been that way, but it is now.

Steve C.

That kinda chit always p!sses me off, because everybody and their mother are gonna think you did them if they see your shop next to them.

Good idea! I can't figure why he didn't give me a chance to bid. Unless this guy owed him money, or its his nephew.

JERHEMI

with an arrow pointing in the direction of them! :Big Laugh

Mosh

Did they get a permit. There is a guy around town painting crap like that, it is against our sign codes, all signs must be removable.

Craig Sjoquist

Sad that the sign painter does not know layout yet, that window geez.

There is a sign painter here that does this nicely colorful, free spirited sign advertisements and no layout behind it normally.

But I still enjoy seeing what he does and watching his progress, I've offered to help in layout brush skills but was turned down thinking I was insulting ...EGO sure gets in the way sometimes

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just looked at the picture again of your neighbor's handiwork.........

What sort of reason does one have to not put their/a name down on your building or sign to identify oneself ??

Either they are ashamed or they are flying under the radar.... or in hopes thereof.

royster13

A few years ago I saw the front of a pizza place.....Apparently they could not get a permit for a large lighted sign, so they built a large bottle rack on the roof.....They collected various colors of wine bottles, put them in a strategic pattern in the rack and back lit them.....