• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

banner layout

rjpjr

as others have mentioned, the layout is very hard to read.
The first thing that I would do is follow the example set by their website and sell them a banner that is proportionally longer than what you have presented. Second I would eliminate all unnecessary copy (We Sell, etc.). Use photos of their product to quickly communicate what they are selling. Position their logo on white for the highest contrast.

something like this maybe...

Attachments

• rugged-metal-banner.jpg
    rugged-metal-banner.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 93

SignManiac

Incestuous fontricide at it's worst. Typographic molestation that should be punished by severe lashing with a cat o' nine tails.

artsnletters

as others have mentioned, the layout is very hard to read.
The first thing that I would do is follow the example set by their website and sell them a banner that is proportionally longer than what you have presented. Second I would eliminate all unnecessary copy (We Sell, etc.). Use photos of their product to quickly communicate what they are selling. Position their logo on white for the highest contrast.

something like this maybe...
great job on that layout!

i also think the addition of "We Sell" is silly.....it goes without saying. Unless he rents the stuff too what's the point? Hey, come over and look at MY stuff....oh NO, it's NOT for sale...just to look at! Use the space to better layout important copy...and yeah...a read of Mike Steven's book would help tons!
Tim

Jillbeans

I do like the ideas of the photos of the items. People who buy that stuff know what it is and a picture may draw them in more than all those words.