• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Banner stand for pickup truck bed...

bendeane

Howdy from the Kansas Plains!

I've got a client that wants to have a banner stand in his pickup truck bed when it is parked at events. It's an F-150 and he doesn't want to wrap it, but he wants to be able to advertise with a banner in the bed of the truck and I'm not sure what might work for this instance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben

Joe Diaz

We strung up a banner in-between the posts of our ladder rack on our truck bed for a trade show one year. It worked great. Obviously you don't want to drive across town with the banners still attached. But if the vehicle is parked or maybe going through a parade it works.

bendeane

Just when he's parked....Park the truck, set it up for the event, stay for the event, tear it down, drive away.

G-Artist

If the banners are to go length-wise on the truck then simple magnets will do the trick (assuming someone will monitor the truck).

For the bed, make or buy anything suitable for the budget as long as it is rust-proof.

To get it tall on the bed, a nicely painted (and free) shipping palette going across the bed would work.

On a stand-alone unit suggest he weight it with water containers which can be drained after the event.

Rooster

Stick some 2x2's or aluminum poles into the holes at the corners of the bed and just string up the banners between them. You should be able to box it to create a display that's viewable from all four directions.

Explain to him that the event organizers will likely ask him to remove any unauthorized signage if he's not paying to advertise at their event. So his banners probably won't last very long.

Then sell him on the wrap instead.

bendeane

He will most likely be an authorized vendor of his product at most of his events. I like the "box" idea.