• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bed & Breakfast Sign Design Challenge

SignManiac

This is not a contest to see who wins, there is no vote to see who's is best. It's just to see how many different ideas everyone can come up with.

AUTO-FX

Here's one!

Attachments

• MagicMushroomB&B.jpg
    MagicMushroomB&B.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 243

SignManiac

Thank you Auto and nice design...I like your custom bracket. See it's that simple. Make a pretty sign and post it. Everyone gets to enjoy.

Pinfinity

Black & White design

SM, I designed this in B&W....taking the advise of the pros. I'm working on updating my font library. I just used what I have right now. Can I make more than one design for this contest, or just one?

Attachments

• signs101mushrma.jpg
    signs101mushrma.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 204

signmeup

I need a better post. The pictorial in the centre would be applied to a glass panel so it appeared to be "magically " floating in place. ( I stole the mushroom picture off Google images. Beautiful isn't it.)

Attachments

• MagicMushroom.jpg
    MagicMushroom.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 185

Pinfinity

Thanx SM, I'm starting to get back into what I love. Still a lot of rust though. Hey, this is a great idea of yours....I think ya get pumped up whenever there is a contest for some reason. And don't you make anything too nice SM, you'll deflate the tiny ego I think I have...lol

SignManiac

Thanx SM, I'm starting to get back into what I love. Still a lot of rust though. Hey, this is a great idea of yours....I think ya get pumped up whenever there is a contest for some reason. And don't you make anything too nice SM, you'll deflate the tiny ego I think I have...lol

Pin, it's not really my idea. We've done several of these before, all started by various members of the site. Everyone seems to enjoy it and I've found that more people participate when they can submit whatever they feel like and there's no set rules or time constraints.

I've participated in others over the years where you had a deadline to meet. That's unnecessary pressure in my opinion. I don't like the ones where everyone has to wait until all the submissions are sent in and then posted at the same time for everyone to see.

This way, maybe a posted design is just what's needed to spark and idea in somebody elses head and get them to participate. Mostly, they're just needing a little direction.

Pinfinity

Pat, very cool....nice layout, great color scheme, and a killer post and background further enhancing your talent.

Pinfinity

SM, I totally agree!.. takes the pressure off and allows more creativity. I love the idea. Ya know, I read a lot of posts on this site almost every night, and I see who the major contributors are. It's so valuable for any level. But this is as close to hands on you can get, if you know what I mean?